Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240113 - There's a tailwind

 2024 is still awkward,


About half of the first month has already passed. 


From 2023 to 2024, there's only one thing I've been determined to do


[Let's give up our greed] That's it. 


You might say, "Did you give up your greed if you told the average person about the monthly target return?"


If people who trade futures listen to my target rate of return


If that's the case, why do you sell gifts. 


My target rate of return is 50% per month. 


If you're lucky, you can go beyond that 


I decided not to be greedy any more. 




I always set principles and try to sell them as they are. 


but


The reason for breaking that principle has always been the same. 


It was because of greed. 


It's a time that you shouldn't go in according to the original rules, 


Uh... I think it's moving... I think I can eat more if I go in now...


He goes in and gets bitten and fails. 


And if I eat enough, I have to leave and go for the next opportunity


I think I'll eat a lot more if I go a little further... 


In the meantime, most of the profits are lost and barely escaped from the main house. 


And then I regret it


If I had followed the principles, I could have made a profit...




I can't eat all the market moves. 


There are tens of billions of fish in it


They detected it with a laser 


I can't hold all of them for you. 


Greed will tear the net, and the stomach will turn upside down. 


If you catch it to the point where my fishbowl is full


You have to go back to the port and look for the next opportunity. 


I always... failed to keep that simple principle because of greed. 






My goal for this year is to learn something more


It's not about sharpening the strategy. 


I always think and think again and again in my mind. 


Let's give up our greed. 


Let's not be greedy. 


Let's focus on continuing small profits steadily. 


I don't want to be a home run king. 


I want to be the winner of this game.




댓글