Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240109 - Not pounding~ Sleeping well.

 When I entered the position when I was trading, I used to feel a little pounding. 


When trading a lot, I read it a day and traded it eight times.


On average, I think I did it two or three times.


The number of times decreased 


These days, they seem to trade once a day or every other day.


When I first started trading presents


I used leverage multiples 20 to 25 times, dreaming of a quick raise


It was called 20 times more than the times in a month,


It was also a few days to be liquidated.


These days, I use almost five times the leverage. 


I started to get to know the risks I could afford little by little. 


It has been 15 years since stock investment, and 3 years based on coin futures trading alone.


There is still a stage of studying and learning hard.


These days, I don't get excited even when I get into shape.


Maybe it's because I've already done it thousands of times,


Or maybe it's because the risk has been reduced by reducing the number of transactions and leverage,


I don't get very nervous when I do trading. 




When you're in a relationship or when you start a new game


Sometimes you like to be pounding.


And the excitement and excitement disappeared


Some people think it's not funny anymore. 


I never liked the pounding in the first place.


The longer your heart flutters in a tense situation


If you usually lose your energy an hour earlier,


In that state, I felt like my physical strength was falling by three to four.


I'm exhausted after organizing my position


I had a terrible headache. 


So I really didn't want to do anything in the evening after buying and selling more than five times a day. 


I felt like I had given away all my mental energy. 


So I can't trade continuously in this state.


You may be able to get more revenue, 


With this condition, you will make a big mistake in the middle and the risk of being liquidated will increase.


You have to pull down the gear and run at low speed 


I thought it would increase safety and be physically sustainable.






Little by little, the number of sales was reduced, 


It reduces the leverage ratio


My greed has also been reduced. 


The most difficult thing among them was to reduce my greed. 


Oh... If I do this, I can earn 20 times a month!!!


If you do it for three to four months like that!!! 


I think I can quickly create a target seed money!!!


I'll shorten it a little bit, 10 times? 8 times??


It was the most difficult thing to get rid of that greed.


I didn't succeed every time, but how many times a month do I taste this success


I can... I can... I think I can...


The lingering feeling of doing kept catching me. 


It seems like it took more than a year to relieve such greed. 






In fact, studying techniques or learning techniques


These are things that anyone can learn if they work hard for about six months. 


The basics of reading the chart are


How to read the patterns of a candle, how to draw lines of support and resistance,


Learning the principles and usage of auxiliary devices such as Elliott, Ilmok Balance, RSI, and MACD. 


That's the whole story. 


And among them, I pick out what weapon suits me and swing it around. 


Do I like the long sword or the dagger.


Or an ax? A spear? Of those weapons, what I can use effectively 


It is necessary to experience and get to know each other in real life. 


And I pick up the weapon that suits me and think about the strategy that suits me. 


And apply - modify - re-apply - modify - re-apply - re-apply...


Through this process, you can refine your strategy. 


That's how I enter this situation. And I establish the principle of organizing in this situation. 


Finally, we strictly adhere to that standard. 


This is all the trader has to do. 


I had already studied technical analysis while trading stocks


It's been over 3 years and it's been 4 years


It is still not a complete form. 




but I think positively that I'm improving


These days, I don't get nervous or excited while trading.


And I sleep well.


Thanks to this, there is little fatigue physically and mentally.


I started to run a blog as hard as I do now, and youTube.


I was able to trade while doing other things


Trading itself doesn't have to be completely strangled.


It's not like breathing in everyday life


Like you're eating and going to the bathroom


Since I repeat the principle of performing when the signal comes, like a machine


I think I'm getting a little bit more relaxed. 


Of course, the rate of return is not as high as it used to be by reducing greed and reducing risk. 


But at least there is no need to be liquidated. 


Now, we aim to make 50% to 100% profit per month. 


I'm still practicing with a small amount of money, 


If you steadily roll the compound interest rate, you can make a seed of 10 million won in a few months.


Then you will be able to earn 5 million won to 10 million won per month. 


This is the first level of goal. 


The stage where the cost of living becomes more affordable. 


And if we create a seed of 100 million won, it will be close to economic freedom. 


The ultimate goal is to make $3 million a month in revenue. 


It's a dream goal, but I don't think it's possible. 


I live my dream life, 


I need that much profit to do the businesses I dream of. 


There's a lot of termination funds in the world, traders


Celebrities like singers and actors


And with countless businessmen 


The owners of the building are earning more than that. 


It's a ridiculous amount by the average person's standards,


I decided I wasn't an ordinary person anymore.




댓글