Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240107 - Reveals When To Enter Live Trading.

 I started a YouTube channel. 


I decided to write a public diary of my real-time entry point on YouTube. 


0th, 0th, enter 00:00! If it rises within 4 hours, eat it and fall out!!


I make and upload a short video like this. 


And later, it raises the success or failure of the position. 




Anyway, while trading, he hits the entry RBI and returns. 


It is a record of whether it was a successful entry or not. 


If I keep doing it, I can see if I'm going right now or not. 




And I've entered a few times in a week, and I check what the winning percentage is. 


If you accumulate data for a month and build it up like that 


It becomes possible to analyze my trading. 


Data must be created to enable analysis. 


Only when analysis is possible can the problem be known and corrected. 


It means nothing if you keep repeating it as you always do. 






It uses 5 to 10 times the leverage


An increase of 0.5% yields a return of 2.5% to 5%. 


Excluding the commission, you get 2% to 4% of the revenue. 


It aims to see such a short profit once or twice a day. 






Reading from someone doesn't mean it will benefit me. 


I'll just reveal my position,


By revealing my winning rate 


The purpose is to accumulate public data on whether the winning rate can be gradually increased two years from now and a year later. 


As I mentioned before 


I hope that being a trader will be a respected profession. 


So I want to do a project for traders after I make some assets in the future. 


At that time, I want to make a basis for the authenticity of the project I do and the development of my skills. 






And as I did this, I became more cautious when I entered more. 


In the past, I often followed rapid movements,


Now that we've decided to record all entry points and winning percentages


You will not enter where you think it is ambiguous. 


And this prudence seems to help the winning rate of sales. 


You have to change and challenge anything and struggle to make a better tomorrow. 


If you do the same thing as yesterday, you get the same result as yesterday. 


If you want to develop further, you have to change. 


Even if it fails, it must change and change. 


Until the day of success.




댓글