Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240106 - You need to put in your input to get your output.

 I'm still unfamiliar with my daily life because I've been on a trip. 


It takes a few days to get used to it as if daily life is natural. 


But while practicing my daily routine


Every time he does everything, he compliments himself. 


It's very simple things. 


Getting up in the morning and making my bed, 


Get up and drink a cup of water. 


Writing a blog,


Write a future note. 


It's like this. 


And when I get a notification from Trading View, I look at the chart


Timing the buying and selling. 


While performing our daily routines


It's like Super Mario got a coin in the game


Good job. Good job. He compliments himself. 


Repeating these days gives you confidence. 


The confidence that you can do it is of paramount importance. 


If you think, "Is this going to work?"


It can't be the job. 


Then it would be better to do what I think I can do well. 


People made money like this. 


Let me try it.


You shouldn't engage in trading with that thought. 


It's not just trading. 


Just don't do that because I can't think of any other way


I'll think about it until I think of another way


Study, put in the information. 


The way AI distinguishes cats from dogs is


I keep showing you tens of thousands and millions of photos


This is a cat. This is not a cat. 


It's a dog. It's not a dog. It makes you learn repeatedly. 


As the data accumulates, AI begins to distinguish between cats and dogs. 




The same goes for the human brain. 


There's a program that can solve it by repeating and trying so many times 


It runs in the head. 


I don't have any thoughts


It's because there's not enough input. 


If you try to put as much input as possible, anything will pour out. 


If you're too lazy to even try, just don't do anything


You have to listen to other people and do it


Only the bridesmaids stand, and your time, effort, and assets are taken away by others. 


Don't be a loser. 


Find what I really want to do,


Find a way to do it well. 


You don't know?


Then study more. If you don't want to study, just do nothing. 


Don't think you have to do something. 


Don't do anything if you don't.


댓글