Bitcoin Trading Diary 20240105 - Faith builds as time builds up.

 The reason why I keep writing a trading diary on my blog is because


It is not to make a profit through blogging. 


To make a profit from your blog,


You have to choose the material that people are interested in,


You have to put up a banner that you want to click on.


I heard that you reveal your thoughts and transaction details like this


I don't think I can make money.


Nevertheless, I worked pretty hard


The reason why I keep writing blogs is that there is something I want to do in the distant future.






This blog is about preparing art toys and webtoons


I also write my diary as a writer every day. 


Someday, I'll make my dream come true, 


When I released a webtoon and when I released Art Toy


The audience who meets the work


Wouldn't they be more curious about the artist's thoughts?


From the first stage of preparing for the project


I'm constantly writing down my thoughts.






Likewise, there is something I want to do in the field of trading. 


You don't just make a lot of money and make a profit


It is a result that I have to study harder and work hard to get,


This is not the result of keeping a blog diary.


I want to do a blockchain-related project in the future.


I have a good idea as a business.


The business is to provide information related to trading and to create a community.


Trader work goes beyond being treated like a side job


I hope there will be a community so that it can be respected as a profession. 


Something like the Trader Association. 






After I grew up as a trader and made good profits and became an asset


When you're working on the project


I don't think people can trust the sincerity of a person without any basis. 


There are so many scammers on this floor, 


There are too many people who are not good at teaching. 


Thanks to those people, the coin market is treated strangely at a wholesale level. 


I wrote a diary about how I grew from the bottom


We'll reveal all the steps to start the project in a transparent manner


I wanted to create a basis for people to believe in this project. 


There aren't many people watching right now 


It's just a little blog, 


I'll start a project that I want to do in the future 


Even if you say, "Please believe in my sincerity!"


It will be hard to trust people. 


But the things that I've been building over the years 


Can't it serve as a small seed of faith for them? 


With that in mind, I write my trading diary every day. 






First, make it and tell me!!


First, start the project and tell me!! 


Don't tell such a dreamy story!! 


There may be people who criticize like that. 


They don't believe in my future, 


I have faith that I will do the work. 


That's why I put in this effort and effort without hesitation. 


As time builds up, and as hard work builds up 


I believe it can be a seed of faith. 


Don't think that you can't, but if you think that you can and prepare for everything


The road opens.




댓글