Birthday family meal! Family restaurant and outback is good

 Do you go to family restaurants often these days?


When I was in high school, a family restaurant landed in Korea for the first time


(There were some cocos, but it started in earnest during the heyday of TGI Benigans outback)


At that time, I think it was best to go to a restaurant on a special day.


Since some time ago, I didn't go often, but I haven't gone for more than 10 years


I got an Outback gift card from my sister 


It's been a really long time since I heard it two years ago, 


Compared to other restaurants where prices have risen a lot, I feel like they have gone up less?


It used to be delicious, but it's a bit expensive, so with that money... Rather... It was like this


It felt cost-effective and nice. 


It's very expensive to eat pasta steak at any Italian restaurant these days. 


Compared to that, the price is good and the quality is good


Various services are good, and there are also discounts on carrier cards 


Now, I feel that family restaurants are more cost-effective. 




Outback is my favorite among them. 


I didn't like it when I was young, but I like pork ribs


They sell all kinds of steaks here and there, and you can grill them at home, 


There aren't many houses that do pork ribs. 


And the kids also sell meat, fries, and cakes 


The chair is comfortable, so I really like family restaurants. 




I don't need the taste and falsetto for family meals 


If the kids like it, that's it. ^^




It's my little son's birthday, so I went out to eat and came to the Outback. 


I'm good with the Outback dishes 


Dessert is great


I'm sure most of you don't eat dessert here,


Unexpectedly, family restaurant desserts are over, and draft beer and alcohol 


It's very cost-effective. Make sure to try it when you go later


I used a small piece of brownie before my birthday 


My son likes it when I sing a birthday song like the eve of the festival. ^^


I don't know if I learned it at a daycare center, 


[Thank you guys~] He's doing it


I came back from a happy meal. 


I'm sure there are a lot of people who have been talking with family restaurants for a long time like me


I think it'll be good to listen to it once in a while!






댓글