Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - why humans love stories, stories.

 Most people like to hear stories


From the old stories that my grandmother told me a long time ago,


These days, movies and dramas


I like the story. 




Since we were young, myths and legends,


For religious and educational purposes, I encounter stories that I don't want to hear and interesting stories. 


And if there's a new story


I pay and take time to spend it. 


I don't think it has to do with basic needs like eating, sleeping, and having sex


Where does the desire to hear come from?




The job I want to be. 


You can be a writer who makes art,


be a webtoon artist,


I want to be a writer who writes novels.


All of those things are just different ways of expression,


I'm doing the same thing.


It's the creation of a story.


What an interesting story is the theme,


Whether to express it effectively and creatively


It is an artist's job to upgrade the technology.


Why do people spend it when they pay?


What kind of story should I make to do it?




In order to find the answer


It is necessary to define what human beings are.


I think humans are biological robots.


I don't think human consciousness is any different from advanced AI.


Through thousands of years of history


While evolving and developing based on what you've experienced


We have a sense of consciousness.


The line between humans and some higher animals, and less intelligent insects and fish


Did the advancement of the brain cross the boundary of consciousness? I think it's the difference between not. 


Robots with basic functions and these days are an issue, and intelligence is the same as the difference between AI.


If you're intelligent and conscious


You can make predictions about causes, effects, and predictions by making judgments about one thing or another


Humans want to be more successful and stronger


I got the ability to predict based on cause and effect.


Now that I've got that ability, 


Where did I come from,


I started asking questions about where to go.


Philosophy developed and human ideas began to emerge.


What am I, what am I,


What is a human being,


What is the world 


The value must be placed in the input window to bring the future situation to the outside.


I, man, need to define the world. 






It is a very difficult task at the level of human thinking. 


No, in fact, I, humans, and the world do not exist.


In order for us to conceptually distinguish and communicate


It's just a random division through language 


There may not be such a thing physically in the world.


Between December 31, 2023 at 12:50 and January 1, 2024, at 00:00 


In fact, there are no boundaries.


But humans created the boundaries in their imaginations


Give it meaning, celebrate it, and make a new commitment. 


Like the boundary at that time, we actually created the world as an imagination.


It is not an object that exists.






However, our algorithm does not produce output without input.


Continuous error messages act as stress.


So we find the answer in religion, in mythology, by talking about various things.


What am I, what is a human being, what is the world..


What's right, what's wrong 


If you don't put in the input, you're under unbearable stress. 


We are biological robots that work like that. 


So if the world constantly changes and technology changes


His correct new definition should be put into the input.


If it remains the input of the past


The gap with the real world is so large that you can't do the right thing and your survival rate decreases.


In modern society, not making money well decreases the survival rate. 


We want to increase our survival rate


Instinctively, you need to keep putting updated inputs in. 


So we're instinctively thirsty for new stories. 


The creator of the story must be ahead of his time.


If I get ahead too quickly, my story becomes an empty echo.






The contemporary human beings living in the modern era


Humans and the world needed in a changing world.


And you have to melt the definition of me into the story.


And the vast majority of the public who naturally absorbed it by consuming it


I get the power to love tomorrow again.


If the input doesn't go in properly


The individual mind collapses.


You can get depressed, you can go crazy,


Or you can think of yourself as a social loser and get frustrated.


People who do art no matter what field they are in


What I'm doing right now is


It's a way to build a spiritual pillar for those who love this era


You should have a sense of mission to deliver a message. 


The artist does his best to create various stories


People who live various lives are among the many stories


taking the most appropriate thing for oneself


Take it as one's spiritual root. 


And it doesn't end once you take root


It needs to be updated continuously




댓글