Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - What I Will Look Like 5 Years Later

 The sky is so nice today.


A few years ago, it was hard to live outdoors because of fine dust,


Still, it seems that more and more days show relatively clear skies.


In the past, should I do it 30 times a year or not?


So when my first child was young, I was worried whether I should seriously immigrate abroad.


There were a lot of stories on your news that fine dust was really serious,


There was also a lot of news that said, "Korea is to blame, China is to blame." 




During COVID-19, factories in China stopped,


There were some really nice weather. 


I wonder if China has improved a lot since then, 


I think there are a lot of dust collection facilities in the factory


Those that produce a lot of pollution would have been kicked out. 


And it has the fastest EV penetration rate of any other in the world.


And Korea will also be making improvements in many areas. 


Not all fine dust can be blamed on China. 


50% must have occurred in Korea. There was some improvement


Now I think I can see clear skies for more than 100 days a year. 






This change was made in about five years. 






It's not just the weather. 


I don't think much has changed,


If you point it out one by one, so many things have changed in five years. 


It's not just social stuff


Personal things have really changed a lot, too.






When I was young, in school, in conversation with my friends 


Relative adults or parents sometimes what is your dream in the future?


What do you want to be when you grow up?


We talked a lot about that topic. 


I don't think I've been asked that much since I became a college student.


Just getting a good job, of course. I think that's what I thought. 


I had never imagined myself in five years until recently. 


I just work hard on what's in front of me


I think that's how it went.


I don't think I thought I should take the initiative in what to do with my life. 


I vaguely wanted that to happen... I had that wish


You make a plan, you take action to achieve that plan


5 years later, I have to be like this! There was nothing specific like that






I've been at this age since about a year ago, so something specific has come about. 


It's not a vague imagination 


I'm determined to bring that into reality 


thinking about how to do it 


And I want to become this person 5 years later 


I have a detailed goal. 


Now, it can be said that it is a goal, not a wish. 


Because even a small movement that looks like a struggle, I'm acting. 






After five years


The color of the sky has changed throughout the country. 


Literally, Geumsoogangsan Mountain has changed. 


Such a huge change is possible in five years. 


a person who is me


One of the billions of tiny beings on Earth 


How much change can we make in five years?


This change doesn't mean I'm going to move the world. 


I mean, I'm going to change myself. 


Time to do anything. 


I'm going to draw myself five years later. 


At that time, my webtoon works were piled up to a certain extent


I believe that Art Toy will be released and released in the world.




댓글