Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - We are all novelists who write their own lives

 We can't control everything that's going on in our lives


What needs to happen is bound to happen


Nothing bad happens to me 


I hope only good things happen


It's greed that I can't do on my own


But having the heart to accept all of that


Only I can control it




Even if you step on a dog poop while walking on the street in the morning


Some people are unlucky enough to be,


Someone said, "Oh! It's a bad thing! I guess something good is going to happen today."


it can be said that




No matter what happens in the world


You can make it look positive 


can be viewed negatively




This is not limited to fragmentary events


in one's whole life 


What kind of person do you think you are


What kind of life I've lived


You're trapped in the story you created




There is a housewife in her 60s


I was a school teacher when I was young


She took care of her children and her husband, so she left her dreams behind


I took care of my family at the expense of my life


Even though they're old, their children are busy living their own lives


My husband is a selfish man who only does himself


What was my life… It is empty and lonely.


Let me tell you another story


be a housewife in her 60s


I used to work when I was young


Get married and take care of your family


He was also good at financial technology, creating more than middle-class assets


My children are living happily and well


lead a leisurely life


My sacrifice was the foundation of my growth


My husband and children are my pride.




It's a story that has a completely different story


But is there much difference when you look at them from the outside? 


In fact, both stories are about one person. 


One story is about looking at yourself that you wrote,


One story is about people around you looking at that person.


It is the difference between the internal and external views of the same person.


It doesn't matter what's closer to the fact


We all evaluate our lives


I lived this kind of life


I will live this kind of life


Because I'm this kind of person


We're all writing stories about ourselves


Depending on whether the story is positive or negative


That person's life is decided





I lost my parents early


I can't go to a good school


I started my marriage without a financial foundation


Even if we start with the same story


Nevertheless


There's someone who keeps saying that


That's why


There is a person who continues the story





The things that we have to do in life


as mentioned earlier


I'm not controlling everything that happens to me from the outside


What the world throws at me


Wind, sunlight, and so many stimuli


How I accept it, how I digest it, and make it my own


That's the only thing I can do


With what I can't do 


Let's not give up because we're messy or frustrated


I have to do what I can


My life is a story that I write




댓글