Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Should there be more output than input? Not the other way around?

 I ran a cafe for quite a long time.


From the standpoint of a businessman, he could not sell at a loss.


I don't know how to operate other industries,


At least in the cafe, the cost should be adjusted so that sales do not exceed 30%.


Here, the cost refers to the cost of materials excluding labor costs. 




If you sell something for a price of 100,


30% for materials, 40% for operating expenses such as labor costs and rent, 20% for profit, and 10% for taxes. 


You should roughly calculate it this much and adjust it so that there is no excess. 


In fact, it is easy to make really delicious food.


I use really good ingredients,


You can use a really skilled employee.


But depending on where my store is located, which customers usually visit


There is a limit to the money that the guests can spend.


In the end, you have to set the unit price according to the limit price


You can use about 30% of the material cost within that unit price


It is not easy to make delicious food unconditionally. 


If you make it like that, the more you sell, the more you lose. 




I've been in business for a long time. I don't know if I'm used to it


When you do something, at least you're not going to lose money..


The thought of is ingrained in my head.


The things I want to do these days are not very lucrative.


I want to make art toys, draw webtoons,


I also write more than four blog posts a day. 


I use most of the time I can use all day like this.


Of course, the number of subscribers is gradually increasing, 


The number of visitors a day is also gradually increasing.


What I know from people coming to the blog


I'm conveying what I feel, what I think.


I don't know if it's worth it to them or not


It's about revealing everything to myself.




I'm not asking for a price in particular either.


In order to continue to run a blog


I'm not begging you to press the ad


It's almost as if there's little output compared to the effort I put in


If the output continues to be low compared to the input


The project is not sustainable. 


We have to create a structure where energy is circulated,


One way to flow from one side to the other


This is because it is eventually depleted.




If you think about that, 


In fact, you don't have to keep working so hard on your blog. 


If you have time to write a blog, it is much more productive to work part-time at a convenience store at that time. 


Some people say this. 




But that's the law in the offline world. 


If the input is bigger and the output is less, it's not worth it 


It's only true offline that it's not sustainable and should be stopped. 


Coffee sold in cafes runs out of coffee beans every time they sell a cup. 


The cost increases with sales. 


But writing and producing content on a blog is not the only thing that's going to happen 


It doesn't wear out 


Whether it's 10 people, 100 people, or 1000 people watching it, there's no cost. 


There is no additional cost due to the effort put in during the first hour of writing. 


And when the contents gradually accumulate


Yesterday, I was a person who sold one piece of writing 


The next day, I become a seller of two articles, and after a year, I become a seller of 365 articles. 


The cost is not at all additional. 


Every day, my input goes in consistently


If time accumulates and I consistently produce decent content


The output increases little by little. 


All it takes is to endure, perseverance, and effort to reach a section beyond the break-even point. 




In the area of content production 


Don't worry about the cost and do your best to give everything I can. 


I have 10 subscribers... I have 100 visitors a day..


Do I need to work this hard?? 


Don't think about it. Give me everything I know, 


I have to try to give as much as I can. 


Isn't this a loss? 


Today!! It may be a loss just by looking at it. 


But the number of people watching such content has been steadily accumulating 


In the end, it could be tens of thousands, 


And it also increases the likelihood of a return to profits.






 


continuing to engage in a losing business 


That is the solution in the online content market. 


It's the same with blogs, YouTube, and TikTok. 


It's not that the content pops up overnight


I'm going to improve little by little 


Efforts to produce better content have been accumulated and accumulated. 


Don't say, "Does it make sense to make a 10-minute video and receive millions of won?"


Until we get to that stage 


It should not be overlooked that he has put his efforts into it while continuing to lose money for countless days. 






The artist's domain is also offline, not online,


It seems to be similar to the law of online content. 


Whether it's going to be profitable or if there's a viewer who just watches and loves us


I don't know how much output it will be


It is to make one's own work while grinding and polishing it to the best of one's ability. 


Until someone recognizes it 


It takes decades, not years, 


There are even many writers who see light only after death like Van Gogh. 


This is the way I want to go 


Don't try to make a profit 


I think I'm in an area where I have to hand over all my thoughts.




댓글