Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - My favorite character is projected into the existence I want to be.

 My daughter liked tinnying for a long time,


These days, I like Sanrio's My Melody.


It's my favorite character.


So I have toys, key chains, dolls, water bottles, bags, umbrellas, etc. at home.


When I asked why I liked My Melody


It's so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so cute






My son watched Super Mario


My favorite character is Kupa. 


Mario and other cute friends. I asked why he liked Coupa the best


They say he looks the strongest.


I like Korean warrior Aiya,


I also like the [omu] of Laputa, Castle of Perforation. 


I asked him, "Isn't it ugly? Isn't it scary?"


No, this one looks the strongest. 






Hmm...




But it's good that the reason is clear. 


Adults like and dislike things,


If you ask the reason, you don't get a clear answer


Just because it feels good?


There are many times when this kind of vague answer comes out.


What causes people to like their characters?


If you look at cases like my daughter and son


I feel like I'm projecting something I want to be.


I want to be a cute person and be loved by people.


And this character resembles the person I want to be.


I want to be strong and strong and do everything well.


And this character resembles the person I want to be.






Maybe it's the same for adults.


I want to resemble people who are rich and can afford it


I consume luxury goods or brand products


I wanted to resemble smart and creative people


I bought all the most cutting-edge IT devices


I may like transparent characters to be who I want to be.


I want to be like that..


Maybe the reason why I love a character is


Maybe I love the dream of my own future.


댓글