Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Looking at the Brilliant Sky

 I've had a good eye ever since I was born.


Of course, I've never worn glasses


I don't know what it feels like to be blind because my eyes are bad.


But he's over 40 years old 


I'm starting to understand what that means.


My basic eyesight is getting worse


I don't know if this is the beginning of presbyopia...


I can't see anything close to me, so I push my phone or book a little far away to focus. 


I saw it somewhere,


Just like our skin needs to synthesize vitamin D by looking at the sunlight


It is said that looking at the sun helps our eyes maintain their eyesight


Humans have adapted to nature since the primitive age


However, it is said that later humans spend longer living in buildings than living in the sun.


In the meantime, it is said that many problems with vision began to occur.


I don't remember the exact numbers


Our eyes don't have to be consistent, but once a day, for more than 10 minutes


It is said that seeing more than a few lux of light is good for vision health and maintenance. 


But the light that reaches that figure is a number that is difficult to reach with lighting indoors. 


It's not entirely impossible 


It is said that the brightness can be reached only when the searchlight of the concert hall is used. 


Continuous exposure only to dark conditions causes problems with eye performance. 


So I heard that it's good to take a walk once a day and look at the bright sky


(Never see the sun in person) 


After hearing that, I opened all the curtains during the day


Looking at the bright light, I try to look at the sky.


I try to look up at the sky often when I take a walk and walk outside






It seems like I've lived without looking up at the sky for a really long time.


I lived without knowing that the world was this bright.


I don't think the sunlight has suddenly gotten stronger these days..


When I was young, did I spend hours playing in the playground in the sun and think it was dazzling?


Was the world this bright?


Is my eyes too old? 


Those thoughts occurred to me.






I always think that humans are living by looking at the environment around them.


The path I always walked, the company I work for,


My wife and children living with me


I think I know a lot about the clothes I wear every day. 


That's... I know everything very well


But I was living every day without even realizing that the sunlight next to me was this bright.


I don't know how many seconds it takes to change the traffic light in front of my house,


I didn't even know that the owner of the convenience store in front of my house had changed. 


I just suddenly thought that I should look around well today. 


I think there are so many things that I miss...


Look at the sky more often,


The faces of my wife and children change every day as they age..


I should live a closer look at it more often.


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer]




댓글