Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - I should do it more slowly and step by step.

 I didn't make up my mind as the new year came. 


Since around last fall, I feel like I've been running tremendously because I've been burning with will. 


For now, I started posting four to five blogs a day. 


First of all, this alone takes a lot of time, effort, and brain resources. 


There was also a little bit of impatience to do something. 


And the tenfold law of Grand Cardon, which I read for a long time for motivation, was the decisive blow. 


Really??? Then I'm ten times more capable of execution!!!!!


Just as Son Okong, who overstepped his royal authority, starts to get pushed by Frieder because his body is under strain


After running for about four months, I feel like I'm having a hard time with the medicine. 


I write blogs, write wish notes, exercise, work out webtoons, prepare art toys


And most importantly, as it is the main job, trading has also begun to put in a lot of spirit. 


And because I'm a housewife, I have to wash, feed, cook, clean, and do laundry. 


That's a bit overwhelming 


Suddenly, I have to move, and there are so many things to pay attention to because I have this or that schedule. 


When my head touched me, I felt like I was going to pop and explode like champagne. 


The title of the video that came up yesterday on my favorite YouTube channel, Hawaii's mansion


[Those who want to change their lives will never catch N] It came up. 


I haven't even heard about it yet because I'm busy. 


And when I was organizing the monthly balance of this month's trading


I am living very hard, but,,,,,,,,,


I couldn't concentrate in a very dispersed situation


I thought I couldn't focus on porridge, rice, and this and that. 


Trading is also 


Blogging, too


YouTube, too


Art Toy, too


Webtoons, too


It occurred to me that everyone was just a little bit shy and just a little bit shy. 


I'm not saying I'm giving up. 


But I should prioritize and put down what I put down. 


The number one priority is trading. 


For my economic freedom and the fuel to proceed with the rest of the projects


The first goal to achieve is success as a trader. 


I'll put Art Toy and Webtoon behind me a little bit. 


Now I think I should prioritize building some financial stability. 


Blogging helps me organize my thoughts in the process of doing other things 


It seems to create synergy. 


Time seems to play a productive role rather than taking away. 


YouTube still needs to refine its ideas. 


Don't waste your time and energy making YouTube that no one watches


I'll think about it more until I get a better idea. 


I'm not saying that I'm going to put the rest on the back burner


Let's do that when we have time


I will spend a few months focusing only on trading and blogging. 


Until this is on the map and there is room.



I think it's time to slow down a bit to maintain the pace..


[Subscribe and like gives strength to the writer]




댓글