Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - Erasing the marks on the floor...

 Sooner or later, I'm moving out.


So, I turn over my chest of drawers and my closet


I'm organizing and throwing away the things I didn't take when I moved.


There was a very big children's playground in my house.


If you go to a big restaurant or something,


It's set up in one corner so that parents can eat comfortably 


I mean a large structure. 


It is said that there are occasional people who install such things at home, and that is who I am. 


The moving house is smaller than now, so you have to reduce your luggage a lot. 


The kids were a bit disappointed


Yes, we decided to dispose of the playground and go.


It took quite a while to put it on the carrot market and get a buyer.


Finally, meeting the new owner, the playground left the house, and the children cried.


To prevent noise from being transmitted downstairs when children play in the playground


I put a play mat on the floor,


I lifted the mat for the first time in nearly two years.


Ugh... 


The surface coating of the playmat hung onto the floor, so it was dingy and came off the mat. 


The floor was a mess.


It was inevitable to stop the noise,


And it wasn't like I could lift it up in the middle and clean it up


I thought I'd left it unattended for too long.






These days, I've been regretting it..


Should I call it self-reflection...


I'm over 40 years old, but I don't know what I'm doing


I have a lot of time to reflect.


Fortunately, the coating of the play mat on the floor


It came off well when I rubbed it with wet tissue.


While it takes hours to clean it up


It hurt like my nails were going to fall out


It was also cool as if I had pulled out a sick person. 


And I think I've left it alone for too long...


I just think that I have a dream and a goal


without making any effort


I think it was just passing by as the years went by..


I put the mat over my head and had a lot of fun on the top, but it didn't seem like anything was wrong


I ignored what was happening on the floor below it like this,,,


I didn't notice it at all and just thought I was doing well. 


Isn't the part of a person who is a country that is rotting like this?


It doesn't look like anything from the outside


Maybe I'm glued to the floor where I can't see it somewhere?




If that's the case, find it quickly


It's not that my nails fall out. Even if I lose one hand 


Don't we have to wipe it all off? 


Before it was too late. 




You shouldn't be too impatient


The time that can be called youth


I don't have that much left. 


Entering old age doesn't mean you can't challenge yourself.


Even then, I will continue to challenge myself.


However, there are challenges that can be done in adolescence, and there are challenges that can be done in old age.


I'll get rid of the old dirt that's stuck to me 


Let's live a better life this year! Let's have more fun!!


[Subscribe and like give strength to the writer!]




댓글