Art Toy Webtoon Writer's Diary - The City I Want to Live in is New York.

 What are some important things in our lives?


It is said that the weather is also very important.


It is said to affect a person's basic mind and personality. 


And the food you eat is also important. 


Depending on the ingredients secreted by the intestinal microorganisms


Our hormones change, and we have a constitution. 


the infrastructure of the city in which one lives 


Among them, I think education is very important. 


Even if you learn the same thing, depending on how you learned it 


The way you look at it is very different. 


There will be so many other important things. 






If we have complete freedom economically


When you can change your job at will 


If you ask me to decide where I want to live, where do you want to live?


And when you make that choice 


What is your top priority?


It might be because I'm not very knowledgeable


The place I want to live the most in the world I've seen is New York. 


The place where people are crowded and surprised by the high prices. 


The reason is that it is the city where you can see the most diversity. 






People are influenced by many things in their lives.


People who are really outstanding go beyond the influence of the environment 


There are, of course, people who bring results despite anything. 


But most people don't 


I live in the fence I imagined. 


And that imaginary fence is partitioned into what I saw. 


Korea is also a very good country to live in. 


In terms of being easy to live and good, I think it will be better than New York. 


But since I was born in Korea, a middle school student 


My future dream is to become the richest man in the world like Bill Gates and Elon Musk!


Are there a lot of kids who say that?


And when I hear that, it's like that! That's possible! Try your best


Will there be a lot of people around you who clap?


It's certainly the United States where it's likely at this point. 


Not only do you make a lot of money 


The world's best fashion designer, the world's best artist, and so on 


It's hard to imagine being the best in the world in Korea even if I think about various things. 


There are very few people like that around. 


We live by looking at the people around us. 


And looking at them, I can imagine my limitations. 






If you go to New York, you can see the best of various industries around the world. 


It's not something you can only see on TV


It can be a daily life that happens next to me. 


My children and I are stimulated by these things 


I hope I can extend my limits as much as they do. 


New York may have its own charm and beauty


My descendants, according to the trend of the times 


I want to live in a city where the best people gather. 


It could have been London, Paris, Vienna 


It could have been Beijing and Tokyo earlier. 


And right now, I think New York is the place where the best talent comes together. 


I think the best environment is there to fulfill your dreams.




댓글