Yeoju Premium Outlet - Food Court, Taco Bell

 If you come to Yeoju Premium Outlet, there is a big food court next to the Gucci store. 


If you go to the other end, there is another Korean-style food court near the Hajigis store,


There are some exclusive restaurant stores in the middle. 


Among them, the food court next to the central square is the largest and has a variety of foods. 






There are sushi rolls, snack foods like tteokbokki, and there are many kinds of foods. 


Originally, there was a Zani Rocket Burger that was imported from New World


I think it's changed to a store where local residents can enter. 


New World's premium outlets are coming in and helping local residents live 


We can be win-win for each other. 


But personally, I like the Jarrocket Burger.. 


I was wondering if I should eat that, but it changed to a different burger place, so I was a little flustered






So I came to Taco Bell instead of a burger. 


Taco Bell entered Korea and withdrew again


It's repeatedly coming in again and withdrawing. 


The taste is easy for a franchise 


I think the price is too high for the amount of food. 


But there's no better quality or taste than hamburgers


It's more expensive, so there's no reason to choose Taco Bell. 


It's 9,500 won as a set like this 


I'm not too big for an adult male 


I ate moderately well, but usually adults eat a little less. 


If it's hard to lower the price, I think it's better to change the amount to a generous amount. 


In the past, the Taco Bell menu was too complicated and hard to order


I think it's simplified by combining several set menus. 


I think that part has gotten better. 




There are many kinds of Japanese, Korean, Western, and Korean food


When you go shopping at Yeoju Premium Outlet 


If you come to the food court, I'll tell you that there's a good composition. Today is over.






댓글