Weekend family outing - Let's hang out at Samsung Fire & Mobility Museum~

 There is a mobility museum run by Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance near Everland. 


In the past, Chairman Lee Kun-hee said he liked cars and did a lot of collections,


I heard that the cars are on display, but I'm not sure if it's real or not. 


If you go there, there is a space where children can experience things like cars and drones. 


There are things you can enjoy like a game,


You can fly a drone and try to control it 


It's about the next generation of transportation in a chair that moves like a 4D theater 


I can do indirect experiences, too




The admission fee is 10,000 won for adults, and from 2 children, the child fee is 2,000 won as a multi-child benefit. 


And there are some experiences that are paid for inside, 


There are some that are free. 


There is a cafeteria in front where you can have snacks or a simple meal. 


You can have a picnic without having to prepare snacks at home. 


There's a big yard in front of you, so you can run around 


There were many children and parents who brought RC cars and played with them. 


I think it will be a very good space for children and parents who like cars. 




And there are stores that sell plastic models and RC cars


There's also a place where you can buy and play there 


I bought it from there and put it together,


I run on the track and race 


Then I think the kids will really like it






There are some really cool classic cars on display on the second floor. 


Early cars like Mercedes and Porsche are really cool


I think classic cars are prettier than cars these days as much as the design. 


It was also fun to see art-like cars that could not be seen in Gongdo. 


In the middle of the models, children can sit down and see themselves 


I liked that, too. 






I think it's a good place for a weekend outing. 


Next time, when the weather is warmer, I will pack gimbap and play in the yard for a longer time






댓글