Three-year PlayGuard indoor playground review~

 Just as it is good for children to have various experiences,


I think it is more important than anything else to use your body a lot and exercise. 


When I first think about installing a Playguard at home, how do I put this big at home...


Isn't this installed in large restaurants? I thought. 


But when I looked around while thinking about it


Even if you don't have to install it, anyway... this space... toys... occupied... there must be...




It's good to play with figures, cars, and dolls


Wouldn't it be good for your development to do jumps and jumps often? 


So I paid for it. 


It's stronger than I thought, and the finish is safe and well. 


Compared to other companies' products, Playguard seems to be 10-20% more expensive (compared to the similar size)


The design and color are pretty, and I'll keep watching it at home 


I chose this company's product because I thought the interior part was also important. 




The kids played a lot of games. 


I jump a lot in Bangbang and sweat a lot, 


In the bottom corner, they would go in with toys called their hideouts and play with them


I think I grew a lot of arm strength while hanging on to it. 


We made a lot of memories, 


The children had so much fun that it wasn't a waste of money at all. 


I bought it in 2020 


At the time, it was hard to go around because of the COVID-19 pandemic


In spring and fall, when the weather is nice, I go to the park,


In summer and winter, I can't go indoors because of COVID-19... I think I used it very well. 


It was nice that the children could have fun at home. 


It's an apartment, and if you put a cushion mat underneath this indoor playground


There is little noise, whether you are riding a bangbang or going back and forth on a jungle gym. 


I don't think there will be a problem if you install the mat below well in the apartment. 




The kids grew up a little bit, so I didn't use it a lot recently, and I had to move, so I sold it secondhand. 


It's a shame that we have a lot of memories 


I think the kids will cry if they sell this...


It's quite popular, so there's a used cafe on Naver that deals exclusively for this product


And when you move from the HQ website or do secondhand transactions 


For those who have difficulty reassembling delivery, they deliver and reassemble it when requested


(I think the price is quite expensive, including the dragon car, labor costs, assembly costs, etc.) 


My friend saw us and bought it and sold it on carrots, 


There seem to be some people who just buy carrots and assemble them themselves. 




Anyway, I'm not promoting this company,


It's a product that I'm really satisfied with and the kids really like!!


If there are people who are thinking about it, I'll leave a strong recommendation!!!





댓글