The old version of Nespresso capsule coffee doesn't want to break down

 How do you drink coffee at home?


There are people who drink it with drip coffee


I think a lot of people buy a fully automatic espresso machine these days.


I usually make coffee with a semi-automatic machine with a separate grinder and espresso machine.


by the way,,,,


My wife's friend bought a lot of capsules at home, 


You gave me a lot of capsules because you're pregnant and can't drink coffee for a while. 


(Laughing out loud).


Thank you... I'll enjoy the food...


I gave it to my wife, but I... Thank you for the food...






He's usually picky, but capsules don't taste good


I just said, "I want to make it and eat it."


This convenience... kneel down and press the button. 


Nespresso made it into a new shape for the quality of the taste


The machine has changed, and the capsule has changed, right?


But we all know, right?


That's a trick. 


The existing capsule patent is over, so other companies can make copy products legally


They're selling new machines 


I was trying to change the shape of the capsule..


Now, in the shape of old capsules, numerous products from Starbucks come out. 


Rather, I came out of various companies 


I think the old Nespresso machine is better because there are more options. 


More than the latest model. 




And these guys made it so well. 


I don't think it's going to break down. 


I think it's really solid. 




When I got married and had a housewarming party, my friends saved money 


He gave me a full set of Nespresso drinks, a steam milk machine, and up to 50 capsules, 


Children are born already, 


If you put another stamp on it, it's going to be our 10th anniversary


This friend is still strong. 


Like the first time I bought it without any distractions


It works very, very well. 




I've been using this product for a long time and I'm espresso/longing between the two buttons. 


Longo is extracted for a long time because it's watery


I haven't tried all capsules, 


It's overdrawn from most capsules, so there's a lot of bitterness. 


Think that there's no lungo button and just use the button, 


If it's too soft, I recommend using 2 to 3 capsules. 


Today, I'm going to eat a cup of coffee with a Nespresso capsule for the first time in a while.





댓글