Steamed chicken legs. Let's make chicken legs heaven today

 Now, my daughter tells me the menu in the morning


Dad, today is pork


Dad! Today, chicken


You must be so lucky... to have a chef at home... not that talented


You do what you ask me to do. You must be so happy






The last time I cooked chicken,


The first one said, "Dak-legged is mine."


The second son followed and said, "Da-da-da-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya


The third said, then I...


It's weird... I only have two kids... Why do I feel like I'm raising three??


So I felt sorry that I couldn't give my third child a chicken leg


This time, I only bought chicken legs. 


The world has become very good. 


We're not going to fight with chicken legs anymore, right?


Similar to the jjimdak we did before, we added a lot of soy sauce-based vegetables


I steamed it. 


When cooking is finished, it is also important to turn the chicken up and down well and soak it in soy sauce to give it a color. 


If they don't, they're going to eat white chicken, I'm going to eat black chicken!!!


I might fight over that again. 


Please make the whole black chicken.




I went up to the table and opened the lid


Wow! It's a chicken leg! He likes it. 


A person who cooks is proud at times like this. 


Well...


But... Today, I'm only eating shiitake mushrooms because mushrooms are delicious...


Hey!!!!!!!!


Don't just eat mushrooms!!!!!!





댓글