ssg Shinsegae E-Mart ppb Product No Brand - Katsuo Udon

 There seem to be a lot of different kinds of PB products these days. 


Starting with milk and yogurt, 


Snacks and even convenience food. 


Convenience store brands and places such as E-Mart are pouring out pp products with various ideas. 


The price is good compared to the brand products,


Beyond the price of this product


with the aim of bringing out the unique color of one's own shop


I think I'm working harder to develop it. 


I think the convenience stores are really sincere, too. 




Thanks to the competition of those companies, consumers are able to produce good products 


I think it's good to meet you cost-effectively. 


These days, I buy this and that for fun, not just because it's cheap. 


And since I'm working hard on my blog


I was able to write it in my own words while introducing it!!




My daughter liked cold noodles the most among noodles,


I recently transferred to udon. 


When this gourmet guy goes grocery shopping, he runs like a moon


Dad, buy me this too. Dad, buy me that too. 


Dad, buy me this sauce. The basil sauce was good last time.


You have a mother-in-law. 


These days, people often ask for udon, so I bought Katsuo udon that you can see when you go shopping. 


It's a no-brand ppb product, but is it okay? Let's try it. 






Well, it's a super-simple recipe that's as easy as ramen. 


Boil the water, add the sauce, add the noodles, and that's it. 


If I were to give you a review 


I think the noodles are a little weak. 


Udon noodles should not mix well compared to other noodles,


It's okay when I first picked it up, but it swells up quickly and it's breaking off


I'm a bit disappointed with the high part. 


I'm satisfied with the rest. 


The soup is delicious, and the dry soup does its job even though it doesn't seem to have much. 


It's a bit spicy


It's good because even a 3-year-old son can eat it without having a hard time. 


To be honest, I shop a lot through delivery...


I'm not sure if it's relatively cheap because I don't compare prices well. 


Since it's No Brand, it's probably cheap. I bought it with that in mind


If the price is better than other companies' products next time, I'm willing to buy it again. 


I'm saying I liked it. It'd be perfect if the noodles were a little more chewy. 




No Brand recommends Katsuo Udon. I'll give you one vote


Have a warm meal in a hot soup today


댓글