Sinnonhyeon Station, Gangnam Station, Budaejjigae Restaurant Recommended - Namsan, a restaurant that has a good barbecue

 I met my friends at the end of the year meeting near Sinnonhyeon Station, 


As expected, we can't end in the first round. There's more to say, so let's find the second round


I walk around on a cold day, 


It's full of seats here and there 


And why is everyone closing so fast these days, and there are many places where bars close at 10 o'clock. 


So it was very difficult to get a second seat. 




I didn't expect the Namsan site. I was looking for an empty seat


This Namsan site was also full, so I couldn't go in, 


Some other places have failed and are wandering the streets, 


There was a group of customers at Namsan


So I went in right away and took over. 


Luckily, there's a room inside. It was even better because they gave it away. 




There are two barbecue machines in the store, and they're grilling a big chunk of meat


So there's a lot of smoke in the store,


We're in the room, so it was better because it was blocked from acting 


This is my first time here, and I heard that there are a few more stores. 


I ordered budae jjigae and signature bacon, and they were both very delicious. 


I especially liked the bacon. 


Budae jjimge is a bit spicy and spicy, but this was also delicious. 


I ordered the one with tripe, but the soup is so nice 




Prices have gone up so much these days that if it's about this price, 


It gives a lot of quantity, and I think it's cost-effective. 


And it's a good structure to talk about when a group of people come and have a drink


I hope you come to the meeting


I strongly recommend both budae jjigae bacon. It's delicious!!!





댓글