Simple home cooking - let's try grilled back ribs in the oven!!

 Today, I decided to cook back ribs for the first time at home. 


I didn't like pork ribs when I was young, 


I have come to like it from time to time these days. 


In the past, I thought it was just that 


It's better now that the chewyness of the fascia attached to the bone and the sauce are mixed. 






I cook this and that at home, 


Can I cook grilled back ribs at home?? 


These days, E-Mart sells well packaged, so I bought back ribs. 


It includes bone weight, but it's 23,000 won per kilogram, so the price is not bad. 


If you eat a pair of back ribs like this, you'll be able to eat 4 people full






I've made Dongpa Yuk with pork belly at home before,


I think it tasted good, so I referred to the recipe. 






First, season the meat with pepper and salt,


Spread the sauce made by mixing oyster sauce and honey evenly all over the meat. 


If you have a brush for cooking, you can use it and apply it, 


If you don't have it, you can wear gloves and use your hands. 


And wrap the meat with evenly seasoned meat


It was put in the refrigerator and aged for about 24 hours. 


It would be better if you flip it over after about 12 hours so that the seasoning is well cut in the meat. 






Take out the meat and wrap it well with cooking foil this time. 


And I sprinkled honey one more time and spread it well. 


I also put a lot of whole garlic on the meat. 


If you wrap it carefully so that the oil doesn't come out 


It'll be easy to handle later, right?




I put the temperature in the oven at 170 degrees for about two hours. 


The top and bottom are covered with foil 


Even if you put it in the oven for a long time, it only touches indirect heat, so the meat does not burn. 


I took the meat out of the oven and opened it. The oil came out


The meat shrank a little, so the bones showed their ends in a good way. 






Now, it's time to taste it!!!


The meat is cooked perfectly


It's not too tough or too mushy. It's perfect!!


But I think I've weakened the seasoning too much. 


Next time, I think I need to add more oyster sauce or salt. 


I think the sauce should be oyster sauce: honey 1:1. 


I was worried that it would be too salty, so I added a little bit, so it's too boring. 


And next time, I think it would be good to soak the meat in cooking wine. 


It has a slight smell!! I think I can make a better success next time. 




Everyone, try putting a generous plate of back ribs at home!!






댓글