Simple cooking - side dishes, marinated quail eggs

 When I was young, my mother was very good at making side dishes. 


There were always 7 to 10 kinds of side dishes in the refrigerator, 


I added the soup and dishes of the day one by one, so the table was full when I ate. 


Just one spoonful of rice on one side dish quickly disappeared. 


How many side dishes do you put on when you eat these days?




I guess I don't have as much passion as my mother


And when they cook the main dish, most of them go to the side


I don't eat side dishes often, so I throw them away because they go bad


Don't prepare too many side dishes. 


2~3 kinds of side dishes. One of them is kimchi


That's all I have to prepare. 


There are times when you make the delicacies stir-fried in butter, 


Sometimes, I prepare vegetables for them


Sometimes I cook side dishes and put them in the refrigerator. 






The kids are still young, so it's hard to eat eggs because they're big 


I eat quail eggs well ^^


When you make marinated quail eggs, when it's warm 


This is more popular no matter how many dishes you cook. 


Even if I try it, the hot marinated quail eggs are really good


If you buy the finished product, you only eat it cold


Try it at home






It's sold at a quail egg market that's just boiled and peeled 


I'll buy it and put it in a small pot


Add about 200 millimeters of water and soy sauce. 


Add about 4 tablespoons of sugar and boil it for about 30 minutes




As soon as I boil it, the quail eggs aren't salty yet


It's warm, so it has its own charm. 




And if you put the soy sauce in a container and put it in the refrigerator 


After about two days, it is cut by a simple quail egg and properly marinated. 


If there's anyone who hasn't tried it before, try making a simple side dish




댓글