Simple cooking - Let's steam jjimdak at home

 What should I make today

Except for the time to cook and fry and bake

About 15 minutes will be fine.

It's really easy, but it's because I haven't done it before

I'm sure there are a lot more masters than I am

Like me, the recipe of sewage is more helpful for beginners

It's not complicated



Today is jjimdak

First, cut the vegetables at home into big pieces and put them on the pan

I always bring onions and sweet potatoes

There's nothing set

You can add radish, green onion, potato, and so on


And put the chickens in


6 tablespoons of soy sauce. 6 tablespoons of sugar or honey.

(If you want to make it darker, can of coke instead of sugar)


The end!!


It's over? Yes, it's over


We did it because we were eating with the kids

For adults, put twice as much soy sauce

You can slice some red pepper and put it in.

Soak the noodles according to your preference and add them later


Make sure to close it and put it on low heat for 30 minutes


Water comes out of the vegetables, so you don't have to add water separately.

If you didn't add vegetables, add about 100 millimeters of water


It became a super simple dish today.


I'll put it on top of it and wash the alignment

The dish is complete

If they give me a chicken leg, I really like it


I don't know where the pirate knows. The bridge is yours


I'm glad you're still happy with a small piece of meat.


Have a happy meal and have a warm day






댓글