Seasonal course dishes at Seocho-dong and Sinnonhyeon Station - Shibang, fresh seafood dishes that day

 Before the end of the year goes by, let's see each other


We had a year-end meeting. 


No matter what sad things happen, no matter what happy things happen


It's nice to have friends who can be happy together. 




I don't know if I'm an old man now, 


I don't really care about the next table, but I prefer a space divided into rooms. 


Even if it's a little loud, you don't have to look at the people next to you


It's good to comfortably talk about something serious between us. 


So I used to go to Chinese restaurants often because they had rooms,


This time, one of my friends made a good hole in a good place. 




In the basement of the commercial building right in front of the KCC building in Sinnonhyeon Station 


Small restaurants are gathered together. 


It's a place where nearby companies or residents come to eat. 


The restaurant is not big, but all the tables are blocked with a screen, so it's cut to look like a room. 


As mentioned earlier, it's good to talk and play among ourselves. 




Rather than ordering a special menu 


The chef pays the price per person and the best of the day


That's the style. 


We like raw fish, octopus, seasoned cockles, grilled fish (I don't remember the name), cockles, etc.. 


The food comes out one after another, and the food is delicious 


My aunt gave me a kind and detailed explanation full of sincerity. 


Thanks to you, I had a good time with my friends. 




The restaurant is not that big, so you have to make a reservation in advance


I recommend it to those who will have a delicious and fun time!!!






댓글