Rubber Boots Treton review for a few months - I love it~

 On my favorite channel of Run-A-DLE

I was introduced to a rubber boot called Treton and kicked it out

It's a company that has been making boots in Sweden for over a hundred years


I was going to buy them because the winter boots I originally wore were old

More than fashion, more than visiting Korea

I was wearing it only when it rained

If it's a rubber boot, it'll be waterproof, right?

I said, "You can wear warm socks on a cold day."


And if it rains for months now

He takes it out and wears it hard.


I don't need to talk about waterproof


I've bought boots before

It's heavy and it's too loose when I walk

It's not that I can't walk, but I've made you feel a lot more tired when you walk

So, I was a little worried when I bought Treton boots

The model I bought wasn't a long boot

It's like a short Chelsea boot

I thought it would be okay


I don't know if it's technology or because it's short boots

There was no pressure to walk at all


It's not like you're tightening your ankles

He's good at holding it

My shoes don't shake or shake

It's even light, so it feels quite nice

The floor isn't soft either, but it's moderately good

So, it's okay to wear it all day long


But if you have sweaty feet because of poor ventilation

I'm not very sweaty, I'm satisfied.


It is stressful to walk away from the puddle on a rainy day

You can walk with or without water

I really like that feeling

You can run on speed bumps without slowing down

It feels like the degree of freedom of living has been upgraded like when I bought a suv


Even if it's not a Treton, if you buy a pair of boots

Improving the quality of life on rainy days!!! ^^


Treton recommends design and performance

It's a brand that got better after I used it myself




댓글