Recommended restaurants in Yeouido - Gayang Kalguksu Mushroom Spicy Fish Soup, Plenty, Plenty~ A generous restaurant

 My friend worked in Yeouido and broke in during lunch time. 


Let's buy food! My friend came down to buy me food.


It's good in this case. They buy us food


The fact that I know the famous restaurants around there well. 


So, he even introduces the famous restaurants on his own!!


He asked me to choose some options,


I chose kalguksu because I remembered spicy soup for the first time in a long time. 


It's kalguksu, but it's spicy?


Looking at the picture, it was red or soup. So I chose this place. 



It is located in an old underground shopping mall in Yeouido, but when you go inside, there is a fairly large hall. 


The system is well-organized, so food comes out as soon as you sit down. 


The structure of the restaurant feels like a large instant tteokbokki restaurant that I went to when I was young. 


If you go to Sindang-dong, it's a structure that feels like a grandmother's house in Mabok-rim. 


There are plenty of vegetables and mushrooms in the pot, 


After eating it, you put noodles in it, and then you make fried rice. 


If you want to add meat, you have to order the meat separately. 


My friend generously added meat. 



The soup is spicy, spicy, and cool on the base of red pepper paste. 


And we didn't add it because we didn't have much


Vegetable mushrooms and rice will continue to be added for free. 


These days, the basic amount is a lot for 13,000 won, but an additional one is free


It will be a store where customers always go out with satisfaction because of the boss's generosity. 


I enjoyed the meal and finished the fried rice well. 


It's a great taste, so I don't want you to come from far away, 


If you live near here, work at a company, or have something to do 


It's worth recommending. Delicious, cheap, generous, and the store is warm. 


I drank cool soup and sweated even in the cold winter. 







Recommendation in Yeouido

댓글