Recommended restaurant for delivery of Jeongja pizza in Bundang - Pizza School, today's order was made at the Duck Byeoksan branch (Delivery People), but the recommendation was Migeum branch (Yogiyo)

 I don't think there's a pizza delivery store that's as cost-effective as Pizza School.


I think it's better than frozen pizza from the mart


So, when my family delivers pizza, if it's not when they want to eat something from another company


I often order at the pizza school. 


I think I do it once a week? I think I do it once a week.


Usually, I place an order at the nearest store to my house, the Migeum store. 


You bring it warmly and safely, so we have a delicious meal.


But if it's a disadvantage, the opening time is a little late


Sometimes there is a notice that you can't take additional orders because there are too many orders.ㅠㅠ


There could be a day called a group order or a delivery order


That's why I ordered from another store a little further away from Ori Station today.


Hmm... Is the taste well supplied by the headquarters with dough and toppings, 


I'm glad that it's the same without any difference. 


But... the delivery was all over the pizza... It came in a mess. 


What I usually order is Yogi. MiGeumJi. Pizza School


Today, we're the people of delivery. Duck restaurant. Pizza school


The taste and the quality of the pizza are the same. 


But the delivery was a problem!!!! Just one day the delivery driver might have made a mistake!!!


So it's not necessarily a duck shop!! Don't make me do it!!! It's not like this. 


It's not the duck shop's fault, it's the delivery person's fault. 


Or the delivery people's mistake that the drivers can't control. 


Anyway, I tend to make them do it often, so I'll write it down to see if this problem is repeated or once


If you look it up before ordering 


I hope you can refer to it as one of the data. The end of today's living information





댓글