Recommended as a pretty and quiet Mukri 459 date course in Yongin~

 Today, I went out to find a pretty and cool cafe rather than a good place to write. 


It's a place I found while searching,


It's far away, so I thought I should go next time. 


Rather than drinks or desserts, I liked the architectural style so much that I wanted to go there. 


If I build a house and live in the future 


I want to build it in this style. It's a house that I really like. 






The house has a neat and elegant gable roof and a barrel to maximize the sense of openness. 


It's a neat architecture rather than a technique 


The spacious yard and house are harmonized to show off their calm and feminine appearance. 


It's bigger than what I've seen in pictures


But it's so pretty and I like it. 




Coffee, flower tea, and a light meal menu


There are also quite a few desserts, so we have a wide range of choices. 


The composition of the food is not bad, 


I think the charm of this cafe is that it's in the space above all else. 


If I make a lot of money later on 


I wish I could build a house like this. 




All the cafes are good, but the location is so remote. 


I don't know where you are, so let's go 


I don't think there's much around me to do it ^^


If there are any good places to go around, I would appreciate it if you could recommend it in the comments. 


Other than the location, it's hard for me to pick up the weaknesses of this cafe. 


It was a space that I really liked. 


It takes about an hour from my house, 


If it was 20 to 30 minutes away, I would go and write often. 


It's a pretty space. 


Mukri 459 seems to be the number of the place where the cafe is located. 


If you have a chance later, try it out. I recommend it as a date course.






댓글