Pop-up store, Starfield Hanam-Tinyping Winter Village, good for a weekend family outing. There are a lot of people, but..

 There's a girl around you who's about 3 to 6 years old, 


What do you like? When you're curious


I'm sure you'll love tinipping ^^ 


I'm sure most of you like tinipping, if not your favorite. 


It's not a man. It's just a girl. 




My daughter has now graduated from tinipping and moved on to Sanrio characters. 


I think I like cinnamon rolls and my melody among them. 


Anyway, I heard that there was a pop-up store with a lot of tinniping


I visited Starfield Hanam. 






I think it's bigger than any pop-up store I've ever been to. 


Starfield Hanam, the largest mall in Korea, has been dyed pink. 


In the square that used to decorate the Christmas tree every year 


Tiniping Winter Village has been created


If you want to go in here and take a picture, make a waiting reservation first. 


After waiting for about 2 to 3 hours, you need to contact Kakaotalk to enter. 


And there's a tipping ice cream truck around here, 


There is also a small performance every hour or two over there. 


The line... You have to wait for a long time to get in the front seat, 


We were content to just look down from the second floor. 






If you go around a little bit, there's a pop-up mall that sells various toys and products from Tiniping


The toy store on the 3rd floor is also selling tinipping toys at a discount


I don't know if this discount is because of the pop-up, or if it's Christmas and other things are discounted a lot. 






There's a big electronic display, and there's a lot of music playing here and there


Even if you don't really like tinipping


When you go to the mall, you get tired of it and you want to go home


The kids who asked me to show them my phone


I'm running around and having fun today because I'm excited for some reason. ^^


There are a lot of people on weekends, 


Still, I think it will be a good option for a weekend outing. 






Before winter is over, go to Tiniping Winter Village




And more than I thought, ice cream... The taste... Yeah...


Buy popcorn...





댓글