Organize your wardrobe, like Marier Kondo... Let's make a list of cleaning like a game!!

 What a mess the house is. 


Words are said to be aimed at minimalism, but there are so many things that you can't organize when you look at the house. 


First of all, it's a normal item that I think I'll use someday. 


I don't really use it now, but it's still working... I think I can use it.. 


I can't throw away such things. 


They occupy the drawers with that clutter, 


As a result, things move around outside and the house is ruined. 


It's not a lack of storage space, it's a lot of things. 


I thought I should organize the unnecessary things and throw them away. 


It's been a long time since I thought about it 


I've always had to do it because I'm behind other things in my priorities. 






I decided to do something else while writing, but things that don't get put into action


I found myself saying with my mouth, "Let's make it a hobby!!!" 


Yeah. We did that in other parts, too


I tried to play games and enjoy my daily habits


Then let's organize it like that!! 






How can I gamify cleaning?


The beauty of the game is that you get a quest


Isn't there a reward when you clear it?


Then let's make a quest and think about clearing rewards


First of all, the part that takes up the most luggage,


The most unorganized part is the closet. 


You can sort out what needs to be thrown away 


Even if I don't throw it away right away, I'll wear the ones that are still inside 


I thought I should make utilization. 






If you gain weight or wear clothes that are out of fashion 


I'm still fine... I gave you a lot when I bought this... And I didn't even wear it


There are many cases where you can't even throw it away. 


I don't want to wear clothes that are embarrassing to wear


Let's sleep at home. 


If it's not too inconvenient, it's not a waste if you wear it often at home and throw it away


So, we divided the categories of outdoor clothes, indoor clothes, underwear, cold clothes, etc


I'm thinking of organizing the amount needed for my life together. 


I think about 5 outdoor pants will be enough for my daily life, 


What if you have eight in your closet now? You don't have to buy pants for a while. 


Instead, I need 10 long-sleeved tops, but if I only have 7 now, I can put them on my purchase list next time I buy them. 


So I decided to make a table of the quantity of clothes I need by category. 


That way, it's like a game


You can see what status is lacking and what is overflowing. 


As you grow into a well-balanced character


I'll keep my closet in balance


If there is too much of it, you can make a proper wardrobe by selling it on carrots or throwing it away. 


If it becomes a well-balanced wardrobe, my style will be upgraded. 


And if you list your wardrobes, you will be able to think about clothes when you shop new in the future. 




First of all, make a ticket and fill in what's lacking like a game, and take out what's overflowing!!


Let's make a great closet of mine!!!




댓글