New Street Snack - Gwangjang Market Sipwon Bread! (Korean News)

 It seems almost orthodox that the bungeo-ppang, which has already become our national snack, came from Japan. 


It has been established in Japan as a derivative of sea bream bread in Korea. 


When I was young, there were many things in the neighborhood


Egg bread, peanut bread, bead bread, bungeo-ppang, chrysanthemum bread, etc. were scattered here and there at the same time. 


And the owner made the dough himself 


Each store had a different taste


These days, there are a few franchises that rent out machines


The taste and red beans are all similar. 


It's a bit unfortunate, but I think it's better to take care of it like that in terms of hygiene. 






Anyway, there's a new store where you can see your face 


It's ten won bread. 


I think this friend is mostly franchised as a formal store. 


It started in Gyeongju, 


I'm going to make it a local specialty with the motif of Gyeongju Dabotap


It is said that it was made after the shape of the Dabotap and the shape of the Sipwon coin embedded in the Sipwon. 


But I don't think it's just that company right now, 


If you look at the stores that are opening here and there, I think there are a few franchises. 


I don't think it's an exclusive product like bungeoppang or walnut bread




I stopped by Gwangjang Market and saw Sipwon bread, so I tried it for the first time. 


It's bigger than I thought 


Children are full to eat alone


And it's full of what looks like mozzarella cheese inside. 


When there were a lot of local specialties 


I pushed the grilled cheese hard in Imsil, 


Should I say it's like an upgraded version?


It's good to eat when it's hot, but it's a bit greasy to eat alone. 


I think it's because there's a lot of cheese. I mean, it's personal preference 


I think people who like cheese will really like it. 


This old man reminds me of kimchi


Anyway, these various foods have been developed, and consumers have more fun


It's good for self-employed people to make a lot of money


I hope there will be more new attempts instead of the same ones all the time!




Oh! For your information, 10 won bread is 3,000 won, not 10 won. As of 2023. 


Later, when the kids grow up


When I was young, 10 won bread was 3,000 won~! There will be a day when I will tell my children. ^^


I recently talked about bungeo-ppang with the kids





댓글