Naver webtoon action recommendation - superhuman era, the writer's battle scene production is almost new!!

 Among the cartoons on NAVER webtoons


The thing I love and love the most is Night Run. 


But that's a figure that came out with my affection that I've seen for a long time


I'm looking forward to the next episode


It's the most fun, 


It's so powerful that it makes your heart flutter 


That kind of work. 


If you say, "Pick only one of the best Naver webtoons I see!" I think you'll pick the era of superhumanity. 






This work has not been published that long. 


I went up a lot as a monster rookie 


I've been off for quite a while due to the writer's health problems. 


And even after you come back, the tension in the painting is as strong as before


He is making a work full of great action scenes. 






Characterization and personality between various characters


fearsome villain monsters


And the things that make me nervous as the tide of war changes


When you cut the cut and continue to do it next week


Curiousness and lingering feeling..


This writer is crazy... a real genius. 


It's not that I drew it well or that it's fun


The production is crazy. 






A writer named Seob is a rookie


The era of superhumanity is so fun


I think I'll be looking forward to this artist's work in the future. 




Of course, it's fighting and smashing


Those who are less impressed by such things may not be to their taste. 


But if you liked Marvel series or something


I think women can enjoy it enough. 




You still haven't seen the NAVER webtoon??


Make sure to watch it 


You'll be looking forward to every Saturday. ^^


I really recommend it!!!!





댓글