My YouTube Subscription List - Atelier, high-end lifestyle docent recommended for those who like unusual things

 There's a channel that I've been subscribing to and watching since about a year ago. 


I saw it for the first time on YouTube with algorithm recommendations


I think he's a son from a rich family who boasts about his money. I don't like him because he brags too much


I wasn't watching the next video recommendation. 


Then, at a time when there was nothing much to see, another recommendation appeared. 


I think this YouTube algorithm is amazing 


On the other hand, after watching two episodes, I found this friend a very interesting person. 




And SNS made me think that maybe this is the right way to do it. 


After doing social media for the first time, the acquaintances I knew, 


Make friends with the people in the contacts on the phone. 


And share my daily life, receive likes, and press me 


I thought it was SNS. 


I just texted and sent a lot of messages to close people, 


A little bit with someone you're close to.


I only do it when something special happens with someone I'm not close to. 


Social media is about checking the status of people you're close to and people you're not close to


I understood that it's a tool that helps you not lose contact. 


That's why I quit thinking that it wasn't necessary. 






Maison Cheol, who runs this atelier 


It's a combination of real and virtual, characters that you created


It makes me confused about how far it's real and how far it's a joke. 


At first, I thought he was a bragging son,


One day, it's a different look. 


He melts the created character into his life and acts. 


Because I don't know this person personally 


I really don't know what this person does and what he does. 


Every video has a different position and concept 


He acts exquisitely in conjunction with the original character. 


The character he created lives a high-end lifestyle. 


Among various luxury goods, high-end luxury goods seem to be making advertising requests. 


The character he created helps with actual publicity and sales. 


My guess is, 


When an advertisement comes in, we put two or three advertisements together to create a story


Change the position slightly and make a video. 


And then I think I get another ad and make a new video. 


He pretends to be his lifestyle and explains it well


The visual beauty on the screen is also good. 


It can be seen as an advertising director who knows how to express luxury properly. 


It is always curious and fun from the perspective of viewers. 


What the hell is this character? makes me keep looking at it.


You don't have to analyze who it is if you ask it on a skewer. 


These are witty videos that you can just smirk and watch while laughing. 


Neither recommends buying nor actively promotes it. 




Create a character and do business with it. 


Maybe people who are called creators, not followers 


Everyone is writing their own persona


If my life itself is so much fun


You don't have to create a new character


How many people would be like that


Continuing to maintain the concept that you created and creating characters


And using that 


Use your life or business


It let me know that it might be how to use SNS properly. 


After that, I made anonymous revisions 


I blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. 


If you want to communicate with your friends, you can text them. 


This may be more appropriate for YouTube or Facebook Instagram. 


Anyway, people who like unusual things.


If you want to see the high-end lifestyle, it will be fun to subscribe.



댓글