My game - 9 Chronicle M Let's get coins every day~ P2E game

 I don't really let go once I start. 


Until it's over... 


But I don't work that hard. 


I don't care much about it, but I do it for a long time. ^^


There is no absolute charge. 


Even if I play games or become a fan because I like singers


I enjoy that content constantly


I don't buy items or anything. 


So if I lose the game? Well, I just lose


But if you do it for a year and two years


All the people who worked hard ended up quitting


If there's not much left, my level is pretty high and I think it's worth it. 


Of course, I'm not in the upper grade, I'm in the middle 


But I just keep doing it. 






I'm playing two games, Nine Chroniclem and Crazy Defense Hero. 


I think I put about 15 minutes into each game a day. 


And I just repeat it. 




If you play one day, you get 0.3 NgC coins. 


It's about 50 won at the current market price


And you have to accumulate a lot to be able to withdraw


While withdrawing, the game company took out commissions, and when moving the blockchain, the gas cost was also incurred


That amount is actually not worth it. 


But if... if... if the Nine Clonicle enters the main P2E in the next fire!!!


Then, the value of the 50 won coin you received now could be 5000 won. 


Coins that have been accumulated hard for a year can become hot rice soup from a single gum. 




I don't necessarily play games with that kind of expectation. 


That's possible. This much?


And you can enjoy the game itself slowly. 


In the future, there will be a steady influx of players, 


I hope the developer will constantly supply interesting events





댓글