Let's play a paper doll with a child. Ah~ Making a cinnamon roll cafe

 When we were young, there was a game called paper doll that my sister used to play with. 


I sold it at a stationery store or something, 


I put paper dolls and clothes and shoes like Mimi and Juju on top and changed them 


I did a fashion show with that and played with the kids. 


When I was young, I was asked to join my sister's play, so I remember doing it a few times. 




The latest version of such paper doll play!!! Upgrade version!!!!


You were in the world like this!!!


These days, YouTube introduces you to everything!!!!!


My daughter managed to figure this out and asked me to buy it, so my mother bought it. 


I came home and have been making this and that for several days. 




a dollhouse made of paper. 


And you can make furniture or props that go into it through origami. 


And there are various characters and tools to decorate them. 


He plays for a long time while repeating "Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" 


My son keeps showing up with a hammer and trying to break it down. 


It is also our duty to defend it. 


Don't do it!!!!!! 


It's perfect to play at home. Paper doll play evolved like this


"The world has gotten so good~" He's showing off his fun. 


It's not durable because it's made out of paper 


I'll play with you for a few days at the most


Just be happy while you're playing with it while you're making it. 


It will also help children develop small muscles. 


I think it's better to be around 6 years old than too young because I have to put it on with glue. 




In addition to cinnamon rolls, various characters can be easily obtained in places such as Coupang. 


When I say, "What should I do with the kids at home?" I order a few things like this


Ta-da! It's good to spend time together if you take it out and play.





댓글