Japanese Gift Snack Omia crab - Half Moon Snack, Super Luxury Version of Goffre

 There was a family member who went to Japan, so I went to Omiage 


He bought me some snacks


It's good to share with children. It's pretty and cute


It's a great gift to have something to post on my blog


It's half-moon shaped, and it says half-moon,


Can I read "Hangetsu" in Japanese? 




If I were to choose the most similar flavor out of all the things I've tried


There aren't many at the supermarket these days, but I used to eat it a lot when I was young


There was a snack called Goffrey. 


a palm-sized circle. 


A thin layer of dough was placed on both sides, and cream was spread thinly in between. 


There's a cream flavor like chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry


It was a gift snack that contained quite a few when I bought a box. 


I usually don't buy it because it's expensive, but I used to buy it a lot as a gift when I went to someone's house. 


It's a lot like that Goffre. 






Snacks aren't that thin, they're a little thick and hard. 


It feels like eating high-end Senbe snacks. 


However, the cream is thinly applied like a goffre inside. 


There are a lot of crumbs 


It tastes good and looks good


The packaging is also neat, so it's great for gifts. 


I think Japanese friends are really good at making things like this. 


Especially, it's better to wrap than snacks


I think this would be good as a gift when I come back from Japan.





댓글