Japan Travel Gift Omia Ge - Tokyo Banana Doraemon Edition

 There was a family member who went on a trip to Japan, so he bought me snacks as a gift


Even before we traveled around the world 


Travel was active. 


Of course, it was only for aristocrats and merchants. 


Especially during the Edo period, local lords had to live in Tokyo for months unconditionally. 


It was a policy to keep the provinces in check so that they could not grow their power, 


Thanks to this, the lords of each region bring their entourage to and from Tokyo every year. 


The aristocrats and their affiliates used the accommodation and ate


I bought luxury items and went on entertainment activities 


Commercial activities in middle-base cities develop. 


Since then, I've been visiting other cities and I've been going back to my family and friends


The culture of buying local specialties and giving them as gifts has developed,


You and I will start a business that makes gift products, compete, develop


Japan has developed a culture of regional specialties and gifts in particular. 


There is even a separate word called omiage that brings such things and gives them as gifts. 


It's also interesting that fostering local festivals and specialties is thanks to such policies from hundreds of years ago. 






First of all, Tokyo is the place where I travel the most in Korea, 


There are many gifts in Tokyo, but the most successful one is 


I think it's a bread called Tokyo Banana. 


It's not that old, it's in the '90s. 


When foreign tourists buy a lot of Omia crab when they travel abroad in earnest


Existing famous foods were hard to buy because of broken, spoiled, or storage problems. 


I think I planned the packaging well with that in mind. 


Tokyo and Banana don't matter, 


It's cute that it's a name that wraps around your mouth


It's a sweet taste that you won't like or dislike,


The design is also cute. 


It's well packaged so that it doesn't break 


Thanks to that, foreign tourists returning home are buying explosively. 


So I came to my house too haha




I think it's a special edition because I collaborated with Doraemon. 


I think these projects are also very good. 


It makes it possible for people who have purchased it several times before to open their wallets once again. 


The taste is the taste I've tried before. 


It's subtly sweet and delicious. It's soft. 


On my way back from Japan, oh, present... what should I do


We sell a lot at the airport, so please remember the Tokyo banana. ^^






댓글