Japan Travel Gift Omia Ge - Doraemon Tokyo Tea's Crispy Sugar Butter

 Today's family's Omia crab introduction series


On the way back from the airport, I heard that you picked up some kind of gifts because you didn't have the right ones for your children


Thanks to you, it's fun to eat various snacks together


This time, it is a sugar butter cracker with Doraemon as a character. 


The shape of the snack is not special, but there is something like a picture. ^^


It tastes similar to papa coconut, 


The texture is like a mixture of mother's hand pie and medicine. 


It's not very special and delicious. It just doesn't deviate much from the taste we know. 


It's just for fun. You didn't forget to buy me something as a present. 


There are no special touching points of taste or shape. 




Like other things in Japan, the packaging is clean and just like that. 


I don't say it's cost-effective… but it's just that. 


Out of the 3 that I received as a gift (the other 2 in the previous post, Tokyo Banana and Half Moon)


I was the least touched. 


If you don't particularly love Doraemon


Instead of this, just buy Tokyo banana~ lol. It's just my personal preference. 


Don't listen too carefully. 



I don't think I have to leave any change after traveling to Japan. 


Other countries sell a lot of pretty trash at the airport, 


In Japan, they still sell pretty, cute, and expensive useful things. 


So it's good to use it up without any balance

(Is that a good thing...)


Soon, I'm going to travel to Japan. 


I'll go and bring more fun things and introduce them on my blog


Everyone, have a great end of the year







댓글