I'm a blogger. 5 posts a day every day!

 I'm a blogger who posts hard every day.


I was writing little by little before that, but it was irregular and I wrote it once every time I thought of it.


Then I thought about my life's goals. 


I feel like it's too late to do it now that I'm 40 years old,


I seriously considered how I want to live my life in the future. 


And when I had a dream, I started to wonder what the preparation steps would be to achieve it 


It was important to use SNS to approach my goal. 


So let's pile up data step by step and make some subscribers! 


I decided to work hard on my blog in earnest because I thought about it. 


The reason why I chose blog instead of other SNS is because 


This is because it seemed most efficient to boil this as the main staff and deliver links to other SNSs. 


Other SNSs have limitations on the number of characters or photo videos


Later on, I have to think about this and that kind of restriction, 


Blogging thought it was possible to communicate at a level similar to that of a web page. 




X, Facebook, and threads all create accounts and issue posts from their blog as links.




One day, I read [Grand Cardon's Tenfold Law],


Whatever you do, think about working ten times harder than others in order to be successful.


I think I would have just let it go if it were any other time


The word kept ringing in my head.


What was something that I really did my best in life?


Let's do our best to approach the new goal


How can you do that? Something that people can say


Let's do it on our own!!!


I began to look up how others were running blogs.


I'm explaining a lot of things, but one thing that repeats a lot is


Make sure to post it once a day. 


Really? Then I'll do 10 times!!!! 


If you scrape external issues and write in a squeezing manner, you will be able to post ten times a day.


But don't forget


This blog is not aimed at generating revenue and raising subscribers by running a blog.


To achieve my dream of becoming an art toy artist


The goal is to create a well-made SNS that can communicate.


about the world of my work


If I record my thoughts, what I saw, and my life


It will be a storytelling about the work and the writer


Things that you can get a lot of ads from somewhere and things that you can get a lot of views


If you fill a blog with those things, people will visit it later


Can we increase the credibility of the writer and the work?


So I only include my life, my experiences, and my thoughts in my blog. 


I fill it completely with my own things, not other people's thoughts, not from somewhere. 




So I divided my life area into about five. 


It's a set of things I do all day. 


The things I eat, the things I want to make, the things I enjoy doing, the things I see, hear and think about, 


And about the current job I'm doing to make money. 


I make 5 categories like this and write about them one by one a day. 


It's not an easy task. 


It often takes more than two hours a day. 


It's really a professional level of work intensity. 


But there's no shortage of writing because it's what I'm actually doing every day, and it's my thoughts. 


I feel like I'm melting my day almost completely. 


If you look at the science fiction novel, based on the data that was accumulated on social media 


When the person dies, there are contents that are reborn as AI personality in the virtual world or Android robot. 


It becomes a person who replicates the person's memories, tastes, and habits. 


I've been working so hard on blogs these days that if that technology comes out in the future


I really think it could be fully replicated. 


I feel like I'm really putting everything in. 






And I was 10 times more worried about the rule of law 


I'm translating my writing, posting it in English, Spanish, and Japanese, and uploading it through another blog. 


I write five articles a day, translate them into three languages, and post them


I am uploading a total of 20 contents a day. 


I feel like I'm doing my best. 






How to be good at blogging,


How to make money from a blog,


There are many such contents on blogs and YouTube.


You need to search well to search well


Search for a keyword that's popular and write about it


To use government policies or high advertising prices and increase click-through rates... 


Most of these are the contents. 


I don't think it's wrong.


That would be the best way to make money from a blog.


I'm not blogging to make money


Of course, it would be better if I could make money and get some added income,


But that is an additional thing.


I should not forget that I am blogging as a tool towards my dream.


I think information writing is likely to be replaced by AI in the near future.


You don't search for information like now


AI may refine and use the information well, or it may already be implemented. 


When that happens, all social media including blogs


I think it's really used to share people's experiences, people's emotions, and so on.


Wouldn't it be more meaningful to organize and leave my feelings and thoughts?


I think so and I still post 5 today.




댓글