Hong Kong's Top 3 Cookies, Glory Cookies (GLORY COOKIE) - Let's try it on Coupang!

 In the past, local specialties and foods sold overseas 


There were a lot of things that were hard to try without going there,


Maybe it's because distribution and packaging technology are getting better these days 


As it becomes very popular, I think there are more and more foods that you can see in Korea


Hong Kong and Macao have long been colonized by Britain and Portugal


The culture of that country came in quickly


In the East, it is often the fastest time to encounter Western cultures and build up know-how for a long time. 


In Hong Kong and Macao, cookies that used to be called lamb snacks 


That's why desserts such as egg tarts are as popular as local specialties, right?




I don't know who made it, 


Cookies from Glory Bakery, one of Hong Kong's top three cookies, are now easily available in Korea. 


If you ship it from Coupang or Cali, it's right in front of your house. 


It's a great world


When I traveled to Hong Kong last time, I went to Jenny Cookie store, not Glory, 


In the old town of Tsim Sha Tsui, it feels like Myeongdong or Jongno in Korea


Is this a snack shop? Dongdaemun clothing, isn't that a wholesaler, too? Gwangjang Market 2nd floor??? 


In that sense, there's a long line


It's a store that you can only buy in cash. ^^...


Glory hasn't been there in person, but I think the address next to Cookie Teen is similar to Tsim Sha Tsui. 




Hong Kong's famous cookies are crispy 


If you put it in the powder mouth, it's a style that goes slow. 


It feels like a very soft version of the sabre cookie that you can easily find at a Korean mart.


It's not very sweet, but it's light and delicious


I personally think cookies are American style 


I prefer cookies with a lot of moist butter that is very sticky,


I think these style cookies, which are famous in Hong Kong, go better with black tea or coffee. 


My wife loves cookies like this 


I order Glory cookies and Jenny cookies from time to time. (They're in places like STS Delivery, Kelly, Coupang, etc.)






He's at home again today. 


I think I'm going to have a sweet day. 


I don't think you have to worry about foreign substances coming in because it comes in vacuum packaging. 


If you're curious, if you have any ideas, you can easily meet them in Korea 


I hope everyone has a happy and sweet day






댓글