Gangnam-gu Office Pyongyang Naengmyeon Restaurant Recommended - The Emerging Strongest in Gangnam, Bongmilga Pyongyang Naengmyeon

 It's been a while since Bongmil came to Pyeongyang naengmyeon today. 


Bongmilga is located inside the commercial building right next to the health center at the intersection of Gangnam-gu Office Station. 


It's inside the corner, so don't go into the other cotton house right in front of you




It's a house that I've liked for a long time and come here often. 


This restaurant has a strong broth, and the noodles have a lot of buckwheat scent. 


It's my favorite house when I look at the noodles separately. 


I like Pyeongyang naengmyeon that smells like buckwheat




I went with my friend and ordered some side dishes. 


Dumplings and spicy pork 


The chewy texture of the pork is scary


Dumplings are slow and light, so it has a subtle taste that the elderly will like. 


Pyeongyang naengmyeon is very, very good




I'm eating a lot, but the owner 


It's a service! Try it! And then eat the bibim noodles


The noodles are so good, but it's so savory with perilla oil 


Bibim noodles are very good, too




This is my favorite place near Gangnam-gu Office Station. 


I think I'll continue to go there often in the future. ^^


Not only when you think of Pyeongyang naengmyeon nearby,


It's a restaurant that you can visit on purpose even if you're a little far away. 


It's inconvenient that you have to use a health center or other parking lot nearby because there's no parking space. ^^


Anyway, I had a delicious meal today








댓글