Elephant Bagels - Seongsu Point, Hip Pensy Space

 The elephant bagel, which is famous in Yeongdeungpo and is called the top 3 bagel restaurant, has a branch in Seongsu


Actually, I was looking for another cafe and walking


There's a really nice big store


I was like, "Wow, what's that store?" and it was the peak elephant bagel store. 


The entire large building was used as a production and store. 


The kitchen was huge. 


And since it's an open kitchen, I felt more trustworthy. 


The store was also very large, and there were not many tables and a large space was used. 


And the front yard was very attractive, 


The tables and chairs there seemed to make this store more attractive. 


I had a stove in winter, so I could use it if it wasn't very cold, 


Outdoor seats were likely to be more popular when the weather was nice. 






It's a building that feels a little old, 


It's very well decorated. 


It looks industrial, but it's cute and pretty. 


There are various bagels inside, 


It's like a sandwich with cream in it and ham in it 


There were quite a few different kinds. 


I heard that there are a lot of elephant bagels, 


If you come to Seongsu on weekdays, you will be able to use it comfortably


I'm not sure if there's a difference in taste from branch to branch. 


It's my first time at Seongsu store in all stores. 




I'm not going to eat it right away, I'm going to take it out


I think everything that has cream or something in it will get crushed


I've only bought spinach and ink close to the plain. 


It seemed fun to try various things on the bagel. 


The chewy bagels added to the fun of chewing and tasted delicious. 


The food was good, and the space was very attractive. 


Elephant bagels. Seongsu store recommendations






댓글