Drawing with a child.

 When my first child was young, I played a lot at home scribbling. 


The person who lived before I moved in 


He must have been a Hermes VIP. 


Perhaps because he didn't move his address, Hermes magazine kept delivering to his home. 


I couldn't get in touch, so I looked at the magazine to throw it away rather than just throw it away. 


The color, shape, and content were very meaningful. 


Every time I saw it, my wife lamented, "When am I going to have Hermes?"


When I read the magazine, I told my daughter who can't talk well when she sees something pretty 


Look at this! You need to increase your color sense


"It's pretty, right? This combination is pretty." I showed it to them. 


And soon after, the magazine became our sketchbook. 


It's good to draw on white paper 


It's fun to doodle on a place with pictures. 


Instead of drawing with me, my daughter was making something by herself


It's like, "Help me do this when it's not working well." 


In the past, when I couldn't even talk, I was just looking for my dad, but now I don't really look for him. 




I don't know if I had a prejudice against gender


I didn't play much with my second son, like drawing and doodling. 


We played ball, we played Lego, we fought with swords 


Or play Nintendo given to me by my friend. (This seems like the best game console for kids)


I was wondering what to do today and took out a sketchbook. 


I brought out colored pencils, crayons, signed pens, etc


I think I like the pen the most. 


Maybe I'm not used to holding a pen yet, 


I think it's because it comes out thick even if you hold it strangely without strength. 


It was quiet for a long time


Dad, this is lightning. Papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, papa


How many times does Papak do it 


The earth struck lightning like it was coming to an end. 


If Zeus had been a child, the Earth would have already ended. 


And I thought you were drawing a tree 


A laser is being fired from the box


Just like this 


Lightning or laser... That's that


What are you shooting at? Why are you shooting at me? Stop shooting...


Is the instinct of destruction a boy's species?


I would have been like that when I was 3 years old, right?


After 40 minutes like that, it lasted longer than I thought


They're asking if I can look at the tablet. 


I handed over the ball to ask my mom. 


My mom said no. 


It's best to turn over the villain. 


I hope you have a great day today


댓글