Christmas atmosphere! In front of COEX Hyundai Department Store and Parnas Hotel

 If you watch movies about Christmas in New York


Rockefeller Center, which has a really nice Christmas tree


The Christmas decorations of department stores centered on Auburn Street in Manhattan, New York


You can see that it's really incredibly cool.


There are even people who travel during the Christmas season to see that. 


I've never been to New York during the Christmas season, either.


These days, I watch videos from people living in New York on blogs, and it's really cool.


Thanks to those decorations, I think it has a more Christmas atmosphere. 




It was hard to feel the Christmas atmosphere in Korea,


I think this year has changed a bit.


Personally, we didn't have any Halloween events this year, right?


So is there enough budget left for such events or decorations?


It feels like department stores and stores are doing their best for Christmas decorations.


When passing Shinsegae Department Store headquarters in Namdaemun


I thought it was really, really cool to decorate with lights.


And yesterday, I was passing by in front of Hyundai Department Store at COEX,


Wow, this place is decorated with good restaurants


Of course, I decorate every Christmas, 


I feel like I'm giving a lot of strength this year. 


according to religion or personal preference


There are people who like to have a Christmas atmosphere, and there are people who don't, right?




Coex seems to be a good option because you are bringing your children to the fullest for Christmas. 


It's so cold these days that it's hard to stay outside for a long time


I took pictures in front of Hyundai Department Store and looked around Christmas trees


The Parnas Hotel right next door is also beautifully wrapped like a gift. 


And I went into COEX mall to wash my surroundings


I think a delicious cup of hot chocolate will be a fun memory.





댓글