Children's Presents - Making, Assembly, DIY, 3D Wooden Puzzle Marble Run Set

 What did you do for this Christmas present?


When I was young, I watched American movies when I woke up in the morning on Christmas


There are a lot of presents under the Christmas tree 


I saw a lot of people enjoying it while opening it. 




My reality has never been like that. There was about one


More than the toys I've always wanted, school supplies... books... 


I used to have things that I needed haha


I wanted a useless toy!!!!!!!!






Since our kids are young and don't know the quality yet


When I woke up in the morning, there were a lot of toys


I was hoping that I could feel a Christmas full of things. 


Toys are expensive these days


So I thought of it as an alternative, AliExpress 


Wouldn't it be exciting to bring several cheap little toys???


So I tried it, and they really liked it. 


Even if it's a shoddy thing that breaks down after a few days of playing


First of all, the children were very satisfied. 


It will be a happy Christmas. 




Again, I ordered some toys from Ali. 


Among them, I would like to introduce the most satisfying product. 




It's been working repeatedly for a long time. The beads roll


If the pendulum moves... It's good to just stare at it 


I liked those toys. 


Typically, a little train keeps spinning around. 


If you watch it blankly, it just gives you healing. 


It's similar to building an aquarium and watching fish or spacing out. 




I put in a toy that I wanted to buy, saying it was for my child. 


Of course, my daughter once said she wanted to have something similar at a toy store. 


Hahahaha really. 


I once said that. 




At first, it looked too complicated for the price, so this... Isn't it a mess.. 


I had some doubts about whether it was working properly or not 


First of all, it's not a big amount, so I bought it. 




The assembly was harder than I thought. 


An adult is supported by a seven-year-old child 


It took about an hour and a half. 


Of course, those who are good at assembling plastic models will be faster than me. 


And this finished one works better than I thought. 


If I wish, it would be healing if you spin slowly because it's a bit slower


It's kind of fast. 


It was fun to make and it's fun to see iron beads moving around. 


The children also liked it and enjoyed it. 




If you have similar tastes, try buying it from Ali~^^


I





댓글