Cafe tour. When you think of waffles and coffee in Jeongja-dong, Bundang. - Beanie Beanie

 I think it's been about a month now 


A new cafe opened near my house. 


It's a cafe that specializes in waffles in a small and compact store


It is located on the first floor of Michelan Sherville Shopping Center in Jeongja-dong, Bundang. 




The children came and went and begged me to buy waffles, so I played it. 


Coffee is mine. Waffles are yours.


Waffles that are baked right away are crispy and chewy


I really like the dough


The kids were more into cream and ice cream than waffles 


The waffle I tried is very delicious. 


Coffee tastes good when it has fresh acidity


It's a good coffee. 


I think I'll give you the top rank in terms of taste around here. 


I'm very satisfied with the taste




But the price is a bit disappointing


Waffles and coffee are also a bit expensive. 


Coffee is similar to Starbucks.


I vote for better than Starbucks, but Starbucks also includes the value of space utility..


Waffles and coffee are both good


If you opened it at a large store with plenty of seats


I don't think there will be any disadvantages 


The space is a shame, so the price is also a shame




First of all, coffee and waffles taste good, so if you like it, go ahead


I'd appreciate it if you could recommend other restaurants nearby in the comments!!


I will try it and try other restaurants and post it




I hope you all have a sweet and happy day today!!!





댓글