Café tour Seochon Gyeongbokgung Palace A cafe with a nice view on the side of the boulevard - flat coffee

 Sometimes I come to Seochon than I thought. 


I don't have any acquaintances around me, 


I sometimes come to Gyeongbokgung Palace, 


Most of all, there are many great exhibitions at the Daelim Museum next door


Thanks to the museum, I come here. 


I heard there are many editing shops and galleries nearby.. 


I can't afford to look around that place yet. I hope you come to see the editing shop next time. 




I entered a cafe on the side of the road while passing by today. 


I was in a hurry to go to the bathroom, 


To achieve my goal of writing on a blog every day 


I was looking around at a cafe to write something


I found a place called flat coffee. 


The entire small four-story building is being used as a cafe. 


I think the first floor is used as a kitchen, 


The store is quite spacious on the second and third floors. 


There is a staircase that goes up to the 4th floor, but I don't know if it's a store because I haven't been there. 


Is the owner making pottery or collecting it


The surrounding area is decorated with ceramics, so it matches the atmosphere around Gyeongbokgung Palace and the neighborhood of Seochon. 


I think it would be more distinctive if the chairs and tables were more distinctive


There's nothing special about the interior or coffee flavor, but it's just normal. 






The attractive point of this cafe is the view. 


It's made of glass, so it's good to see people walking on the street


It is also attractive to see the foot of Inwangsan Mountain in the distance over there. 


I went to the museum early in the morning and there were no customers


As I was writing for a long time, the customers were quite full around lunchtime 


I used to run a cafe for a long time, so when I see an empty cafe, I think of my store and feel okay. 


Those who need an open view when visiting a cafe near Gyeongbokgung Station and Seochon


I think you should come here ^^





댓글