Café tour - Pretty and delicious coffee shop on the 1st floor of COEX

 It's been a while since I visited COEX 


My friend buys me a hot bowl of rice soup and even coffee


The back of a friend wielding a corporate card is as cool as a Jedi knight. 


I went to one or two cafes, and the office workers poured out because it was lunchtime 


There are no seats available anywhere. 


Well ... 


There are some large coffees right in front of the COEX exhibition hall, so I came to the first floor because I thought there would be relatively room. 




It's been a while since I came to COEX, and there's Gabaedo that I couldn't see before


Yes, I thought it was a very unique store that I saw there when I was on the Songridan-gil tour with my wife


A big store at COEX... Wow, that's cool. 


They're good at business. 




I haven't been able to raise a cafe in a small store for 8 years 


I'm really jealous of their abilities and I think they're cool


I hope you continue to get better and better




I was going to order two cups of coffee today with my friend, 


There's only one cup of coffee left... Um... 


It was really today's coffee. 


Tomorrow... I don't have any. I'm going to run out 


Now that the coffee comes out, I don't know if the beans are limited... 


Or are they selling cold brew coffee 


Maybe it tastes like cold brew, but I didn't ask you in detail 


Coffee tastes good. It's not the best, it's a prize. 


I think it's good for me to judge even if it's a short insight. 




It's kind of... It's a dark interior


I feel like I'm pursuing a modern style of the Korean language. 


First of all, from the name of the store, Gabaedo, I called coffee Gabae in the late Joseon Dynasty ^^


Anyway, it was a time to have delicious coffee and talk


It's a good place to listen to when looking for a cafe at COEX. 


I recommend it!!






댓글